Saturday, December 13, 2008

New Parent Dr. Visit

We made our first (I am sure just one of many) trips to the Dr for him to tell us that Calla was perfect. She just didn't seem herself the last few days; yes I know we have only known her a week, but 2 days of "feeling bad" out of 8 days of her life is 25% of the time she is "feeling bad." Not good odds. We had a much better night last night and have had a great morning.

Here is a little clip of her with her new favorite toy...the Binky!


4 comments:

Madeline said...

Hi Calla,
I hope you like your pediatrician as much as I like mine! Look out for the nurses with the shots!
Love, Madeline

Calla Elizabeth Cornelius said...

Shots? Heck! I was more concerned about the nurse with thermometer. I have been used to the under-arm technique...and then she removed my diaper. What?!

Anonymous said...

This is my favorite blog of al time...your video is great. Keep 'em coming. I'm really not lying when I say that I visit your blog every day, I do. And sometimes more than once!

Madeline said...

Calla -- use your natural defenses with the thermometer. That's what I do!
Love, Madeline