Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Making progress!!!!

We were checked by Dr. Fogwell and we are making good progress! After some serious trials this afternoon, we are finally on a regular contraction schedule. We are seeing them every 2 minutes now. The Dr's and nurses still think she will come between midnight and 1AM. But at least we are finally making progress. Mom and baby are doing great. Elizabeth has finally fallen asleep after a long hard day. ...she needs a little cat nap before the gran finallie.

3 comments:

Lisa, Greg & Joshua Donnell said...

We're patiently waiting....I'm thinking little Calla might just be making the 1st of many grand entrances.

Heather Campbell said...

Um, how is Elizabth sleeping in labor? Wow, yeah get your sleep now honey! :) Love yall!!!

Unknown said...

Congratulations Mom & Dad!! I got to sneak a couple pictures of Calla early this morning from Nic. She's adorable - of course! I can't wait to see more!!! Love you guys!