Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Two Months Old

Calla had her two-month check-up today. The doctor said she is doing fantastic! Calla was having fun until the immunization shots happened. I've never seen her face get this red, but it was over quickly and she was asleep in the car in no time.

Here's her stats:
Height: 23 inches, 5oth percentile
Weight: 11 lbs 7.5 oz, 75th percentile
Head: 38 cm, 25th percentile

Thought you would enjoy the cute picture of Calla enjoying tummy time! She actually only likes this for a few minutes, then she decides it's too much of a work out!



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Elizabeth! Thanks for the new picture! She's so cute. 11 lbs., she is still so tiny! Everything seems like it is going so well for you, that is great! Have a good day! xoxo, Jessica

Anonymous said...

I'm back...doing my morning check on the Corn fam...when I get to work I have a little routine I follow, I log in, check my email, check my bank account, and check your blog! Have a good day!

viki.cornelius said...

Calla had her parents come to San Antonio to visit her Gammie and Pappa. We got to see lots of relatives; Great Uncle Jim, Great Great Aunt Lou, Karl, Linda, Kullen, Katie and Jens would had their one week old baby cousin, Patty. It was her first big outting. Lots of Love, Gammie