Thursday, October 30, 2008

Getting Bigger

Great news - at our 35-week appointment today, both mom and baby are healthy and doing just fine. Everyone is growing! The doctor said he expects little Calla to perhaps be not so little. He predicts she's already at least 6 lbs., oh my! Time to start packing the hospital bag!

In the meantime, we've started a pretty big home improvement project. We're demolishing the carport, garage, shed and fence, and building a new fance and deck. This should look great once it's all completed - slated for mid November.

3 comments:

Madeline said...

Hi Aunt Beef,
I measured 6 lbs 5 oz at my last measurement in Mommy's tummy 6 days before I was born. When I was born at 37 weeks I weighed 6 lbs 2 oz. Mommy thought I'd be bigger, but I was doing a lot of cardio before being born.
Love, Madeline

Unknown said...

Beth - you look fantastic! I'm so excited for you... K

Unknown said...

Goodness! Look at you, you actually have a belly for the first time in your life!!! ;-) Love - LO