

We had a 4D Ultrasound today and were able to see a sneak peak at our little girl - what an absolute treat! We couldn't believe the amazing images! Calla was on the move during the entire sonogram, but we were able to get some great pictures. Throughout the session, she was sucking her thumb and hand, and putting her feet, yes feet, in front of her face. We can't wait to see her in early December! In the meantime, we are enjoying the pictures and video of our precious baby!
3 comments:
Dear Calla,
I liked to have my hands and feet in my face when I was in my mommy's tummy, too! We already have so much in common! We are going to be best friends I know it!
Love, Madeline
Wow - what amazing pictures. Can't wait for December.
Hi Calla - it's Aunt Lisa and I can not wait to hold you. I already love you as if you were my own! Wow...what a miracle and gift from God you are! Love, Uncle Greg, cousin Joshua and Aunt L
Post a Comment