Thursday, May 22, 2008

12 Week Sonogram

Here is my 12 week sonogram pictures from 5-22-2008. You can see my big baby head on the left and my little leg kicking out. If you think my tummy looks big, it is because I just ate breakfast. in fact, I got the hiccups when mom and dad were watching me during this sonogram. The Dr said that hiccups are a good sign of development and that I am growing right on track. I am going to take a nap and I will see you again at week 20. I will ask my mom to post pictures of her belly so you can see me grow from the outside.





1 comment:

Madeline said...

Hi Baby Corn,
I had the hiccups in my mom's belly a lot, too. I still get them a lot now and they are usually topped off with a big ol' burp. So there's more to look forward to on the outside -- see ya there!
Love, Maddie